Acquisition & Investment Director
Acquisition & Investment Director
City ID is seeking to hire an Acquisition & Investment Director to help drive our next phase of growth in which we will acquire properties and open Aparthotels in major cities of Europe. Our team, including our strong shareholders APG & Aware Super, is more than ready for the European roll-out.
About City ID
City ID is an ambitious, fast-growing hotel owner and operator based in Amsterdam. City ID’s portfolio currently consists of the ID Aparthotel, Hotel TWENTY EIGHT and Hotel BOAT&CO.
Our speciality is developing apartment hotels suitable for short and longer stays. Quality, craftsmanship and eye for detail are essential to our ambitious organization. Our hotels distinguish themselves by their design and level of comfort. Every hotel’s interior design is unique and connected to the location of the hotel, creating the ultimate local experience. We strive to offer our guests the ultimate stay, by combining the service and convenience of a hotel with the space and comfort of an apartment. We do this with passion and a sense of humour, that is City ID too.
What your job entails
You will be actively contributing to formulating and executing the acquisition and investment strategy for our company. Furthermore, you will contribute to continuously optimizing the hotel product and the acquisition and investment processes. You will be working closely with the CEO and be head of the Acquisition team, which will be further expanded in the coming years as we grow our platform.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Building and maintaining a network of real estate agents, developers, landowners, municipalities and investors.
- Searching and assessing/analyzing new acquisition and development opportunities.
- Conducting feasibility studies and preparing and presenting business cases (including P&L forecasts, investment cost estimates and risk assessments) for new developments.
- Negotiating and closing (with external lawyers) acquisition and investment related contracts.
- Engaging and managing external consultants, suppliers, contractors and other cooperation partners during the acquisition process.
- Managing the Acquisition & Investment team.
- Preparing and presenting periodic reports (budgets, resources and realized targets) to CEO, CFO and relevant stakeholders.
Is this your ID?
As Acquisition & Investment Director at City ID, you devise the strategy behind our roll out and ensure that the total acquisition process runs smoothly. Your personal attributes are:
- 5-10 years’ experience as a hotel real estate professional. A relevant network in Europe is beneficial.
- Assertive and entrepreneurial.
- Inspiring, with great management skills suitable to manage the investment and acquisition process and the pipeline and to lead the Acquisition & Investment team.
- Analyzing and negotiating is in your DNA.
- The pressure of deadlines keeps you on your toes. And you manage to prioritize and deliver on time.
- Extensive experience in acquiring and negotiating contracts in the hotel and/or real estate industry.
- Always aware of new developments in the market.
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing, extra languages are beneficial.
- Excited to travel frequently throughout Europe.
Send us your ID
Did we trigger you to apply for this vacancy? Then send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!