City ID is seeking to hire an experienced Acquisition Manager to join the Acquisition and Investment team and play a key role in driving the next phase of growth for the organisation across some of Europe's most exciting cities.
About City ID
City ID has ambitions to become a leading global owner and operator of lifestyle apartment hotels, combining the service and convenience of a hotel with the space, privacy and comfort of an apartment. Our apartment hotels are suitable for short and longer stays and distinguish themselves by their beautiful design and quality of amenities. We strive to offer our guests the ultimate stay, we do this with passion and a sense of humor across every guest touchpoint. City ID’s portfolio currently consists of ID Aparthotel, Hotel TWENTY EIGHT and Hotel BOAT&CO all located within Amsterdam.
Together with our shareholders APG and Aware Supper we are in a unique and well-capitalized position to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
The Acquisition Manager will work alongside the Acquisition & Investment Director in sourcing and securing development and investment opportunities across key European cities. This is an exciting role allowing you to develop our existing network and build strong relationships with leading agents, developers and investors to ensure our presence is well established and continuous leads secured. The job scope will cover every aspect of the acquisition process from undertaking feasibility analysis through to the final closing of the transaction.
- Building and developing your local network across key targeted European cities
- Undertaking detailed feasibility studies and working alongside internal members as well as coordinating with external partners
- Preparation of internal business case documents for internal management, investment committee and shareholders
- Negotiate and close acquisition and investment transactions
- Post-acquisition support the successful implementation of the business plan
- Support in the preparation of periodic investment updates to relevant team heads and shareholders
Is this your ID?
As part of the Acquisition & Investment team we are looking for a candidate that can think on their feet, bring positivity and is excited to be joining a young and ambitious organization.
Key qualities we look for include:
- 4+ years’ experience as a transaction-focused real estate professional – ideally within the hotel sector
- Existing and relevant network across Europe
- Strong financial modelling capabilities
- Exposure to real estate and company purchases beneficial
- Ability to see the bigger picture, problem-solving and negotiating is in your DNA
- Confident to work independently as well as being a key team player
- Be adaptable to the environment, entrepreneurial and undertake a myriad of tasks at the same time
- Fluent in English and ability to speak other languages is an advantage
- Excited to travel frequently throughout Europe
Send us your ID
Did we trigger you to apply for this vacancy? Then send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!