IT Solutions Manager
City ID is seeking to hire an IT Solutions manager to anticipate and support our next phase of growth in which we will acquire properties and open Aparthotels in major cities in Europe. With the attraction of our strong shareholders APG & Aware Super, we are more than ready for our European expansion.
About your new employer
City ID is a fast-growing hotel owner and operator currently based in Amsterdam. Our speciality is developing apartment hotels suitable for short and longer stays. Quality, craftsmanship and eye for detail are central to our ambitious organization. Our hotels distinguish themselves by their design and level of comfort. Every hotel’s interior design is unique and connected to the location of the hotel, creating the ultimate local experience. We offer our guests the ultimate stay, by combining the service and convenience of a hotel with the space and comfort of an apartment. This way, we offer our guests optimal hospitality. We do this with passion and a sense of humor, that is City ID too.
City ID's portfolio currently consists of the ID Aparthotel, Hotel TWENTY EIGHT and Hotel BOAT&CO.
What your job entails
You will be actively contributing to the preparation and roll-out of the technology strategy for our company. Furthermore, you will be working closely with all departments and business units, identifying improvements opportunities, documenting them and piloting their execution. You will be leading the Tech Team expansion in the coming years.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop a wide functional knowledge and build an internal network to ensure that Tech execution is increasing and commitments are fulfilled.
- Assimilate the company and technology strategies and judge new initiatives against them.
- Introduce IT Governance and ways of working concepts to the company.
- Act as a facilitator in identifying business needs and priorities.
- Propose and maintain the Tech budget..
- Engaging and managing external consultants, suppliers, contractors and other cooperation partners during execution.
Is this your ID?
As IT Solutions manager at City ID, you devise the execution and ensure that the technology function continually improves. You are:
- Passionate about what technology can do.
- Keen on solving problems.
- Analytical and able to transcribe change requests into functional plans.
- Assertive, structured and entrepreneurial.
- Experience (3-5 years) as business analyst or solution consultant.
- Good business acumen.
- Comfortable working with 3rd parties.
- Interested in bringing the hospitality industry forward.
- Based in the Netherlands, or legally allowed to work in EU countries.
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing, extra languages are beneficial.
What's in it for you?
In addition to the fun and inspirational working atmosphere, we offer you the following:
- A flat organization where everyone's ideas are appreciated.
- In addition to a good salary, you receive a part of the profit every year.
- We like flexibility: both in the working hours and the boot camp and yoga classes we offer in one of our hotels.
- City ID is a fast-growing hotel group with plans to conquer the world.
- An annual in-house experience and a Friends & Family rate in our hotels.
- Staff drinks and outings to (never) forget.
Send us your ID
Did we trigger you to apply for this vacancy? Then send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!